Tuesday, July 8, 2008

My dear Bosco


The time has come that we may need to put Bosco down and I am struggling with this decision. Brandon will need to go by himself, I've called on prices, I can't bear to watch him as he goes to sleep. I'm now having an internal debate about whether to get a second puppy since his death will be hard for her or let her bond with me and see about another perhaps much later on, if ever. I've had my fair share of baby animals and want a human child. One day, I know the Lord will bless me with this special present. For now I'm giving Bosco lots of snuggles, walks, and treats. I'm going to miss him so very much. Enough before I break down at work.

6 comments:

Sarah Jean said...

I never knew it would be so hard to loose a dog until we log Ebony. I'm so sorry you need to make this decision. I love you.

Michelle said...

Im so sorry Kim! I love you!!

nicole said...

Kimme you made me get weepy at work!! I'm truly sorry for the sadness of Bosco's health...know we love you though and we talk back too!!

Vanessa said...

Kim - I feel so bad for you! I know how much your animals mean to you. I remember having to put animals to sleep over different times and it was always so heartbreaking, I still miss them even if it was the best thing for them.

April and Jared Fenn said...

poor kim! I'm so sorry to hear about Bosco. I know it's something you guys have been thinking about and I if that time comes please know that I am here for you. I know that it seems like I'm far away, but actually I'm not. LOVE you!

Harry T said...

Kim try to remember all the good times you had with Bosco. He is such a dear & happy 4 legged friend. He has been such a comfort and joy for both you and Brandon. It takes strength to put an animal
down when the time comes. But always remember you will see him again but without his seisures.

Love always,

Mom & Dad