My cousin did this & I thought it was very cool...so I'm a BIG copycat!
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.EVERYBODY PLAY! I want to see what memories are out there!
Potential Donor #5
7 years ago
7 comments:
Thanks Kim! I remember being babysat by you too. When it was nap time I would sleep in your room and you kept a necklace on your night stand (I think it was just a chain) I would hold the chain up vertically and then let it fall onto the nighstand and see what shapes it would make. Same concept as looking at clouds. silly huh? I also remember you teaching me how to play with "paint" on your folks computer, I thought it was so cool! You have always been so nice and loving, thanks for that!
The first think that popped into my mind is the time they Jay and I were baby sitting you. You had to only be about 9 months old and Jay was sharing a piece of beef jerkey with you. You were chewing on one end and he was chewing on the other. You were the cutest little baby. Love ya
I have lots of memories of you! One of my favorite is when we were working in YW together. I was new to the ward and when I met you I thought that you were the happiest, sweetest person in the world! I remember coming to a YW activity and no one talked to me and I was still uncertain of what was going on. You talked to me and made me feel welcomed. Thanks! LOVE YOU!
I also have lots of memories of you Kim, even though we haven't known each other all of our lives. The thing that came to my mind first was my memories of playing hands and feet and staying up talking until 2 in the morning. We used to do that all the time. Those were good times that I miss. We will have to do it again sometime!
I remember my big sis always being there for me even when I pestered her all the time. The time when I needed my big sis for support and you didn't ask prying questions, just let me cry.
My best memmories would have to be with you, and all the grandkids at the christmas parties..
i remember you coming to visit and making up a dance to "kiss the girl" from Little Mermaid!
I also remember visiting you going to camp with you and getting our hair all braided - we sang that song, higher ground! love it!
i'm sorry i've been so unavailable this summer - i just quit blogging for awhile!
Post a Comment