Thursday, November 6, 2008
















A friend and I at work have decided to have a little business venture. So far we have posted it at work at our internal networking paper and have only had one order. Tis been posted for 3 weeks or so. Perhaps Christmas is so far away that no one is thinking about it, who knows? For your viewing pleasure our creations.
If anything we had a grande time making them.

6 comments:

Erica Williams said...

Great cards! As you may know, I love to make cards too, it's so much fun. I've been waiting for you to update your blog :)

Kimmy Sunshine said...

Thanks, the first and last are my creations. I knew you loved to create them as well. We need to chat and share. I'll fill you in on my lack of sharing. I love your blog and will work on redeeming myself.

Vanessa said...

I love the last one, very cute!

angie said...

cute! i love the new look!

amy said...

super cute. hope you are doing well.

April and Jared Fenn said...

Good to see you're posting again! We love ya kim! Please let us know what we can do to help you in anyway.