Happy Holidays
Here's what I'd like everyone to do - just copy this blog and paste it into yours (changing the answers of course), we may learn something new about each other - try not to be a SCROOGE!!!
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? I do love paper and the joy in wrapping it for others but at times the bag is the way to go when you're low on time.
2. Real tree or Artificial? I love a real tree but have used an itsy, bitsy one since I got married 9+ years ago so now it has become a tradition.
3. When do you put up the tree? Whenever the urge strikes me.
4. When do you take the tree down? Again, see above answer but I do enjoy it as long as possible, perhaps Valentine's Day? J/K
5. Do you like eggnog? I enjoy it with Sprite again family tradition.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Hmm, my grandma/grandma made me a bunk bed and dresser for my cabbage patch dolls one year. I still have them stored at my folks. Perhaps one day I'll have a daughter and can pass them onto her or a niece, hint, hint.
7. Hardest person to buy for? All
8. Easiest person to buy for? Ditto
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Sure do, several, I think . . .
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? I'm a slacker and haven't done either but I would like to do better, perhaps next year when my life isn't chaos and up in the air.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Nada, anything given with love is special.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? The Christmas Story.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Whenever I have a spare moment to breath.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas Present? No but I have with Wedding Gifts.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Let's see: Million dollar fudge, oranges, orange and raspberry sticks, chocolate oranges preferably dark and ham among others.
16. Lights on the tree? But of course.
17. Favorite Christmas song? All but I do love Silent Night.
18. Do you travel or stay home at Christmas? Home, but do travel to local familia.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Sure can, haven't you ever heard of the song, Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer???
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Whatever strikes my fancy.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? One Christmas Eve and the remaining in the morning.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? The focus on presents, present, presents. Not focusing on the real reason for the season.
23. What theme or color are you using? Nada at folk's for the moment.
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Ham and all the trimmings.
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? Spending time with family and friends. Oh, I would like stuff for my house.
Potential Donor #5
7 years ago
2 comments:
My cabbage patch doll had a bunk bed too, made by the grandparents. I still have it and LOVE it!
Enjoyed your blog - keep it up, I miss hearing from you. Love you and hope you have a great holiday season
Post a Comment