
The deed's been done. Brandon took him in Friday, I came home to a leash and collar laying on the ground. I surely will wish my best friend. He has helped me through some hard times and I truly will miss him. We've been through many long soul searching walks together and who knows if this new pup will be as accepting to snuggles and walk and talks? So far she seems like she will but who knows. B tells me to take her for a walk even though it's a billion degrees outside and I ask him to walk her if even only around the block. We'll see what the future will bring. I love my Bosco
4 comments:
Im so sorry kim, when I lost my dog, Gemini, I kept thinking how silly it was that I was so upset but its not silly. She was one of my best and most loyal friends and I loved her and still do. Please know my thoughts are with you and you know my number if you need a shoulder (or a mini runaway to logan) Love ya
i am so sorry!!
I never knew how much it really hurt to loose a pet until we had to have Ebony put to sleep. It is very sad. My thoughts are with you. We love you and Brandon.
I'm sorry you had to lose him Kim, there's just something special about a pet that understands you and seems to know when you need them. I hope your new dog will turn out to be as wonderful, in it's own way.
Post a Comment