Sunday, May 11, 2008

Challenges

I have tried to be so strong for Brandon and myself but about 2 weeks ago it started to unravel. I think a big part is that work was slow and I had time to think about things which is never good. Idle hands are the devils work. Some days it is all I can do to put one foot in front of the other. But we have to do that at times in our lives take it day by day, hour by hour and even minute by minute. We are sent here to be challenged so we can grow and learn to be like our father. I know that I will never be completely perfect but then none of us are but I will try.

I want to thank my mother and all the surrogate mothers out their who have touched my life, thank you and Happy Mothers Day!!! I love you all and am grateful for your influence in my life. I think we are all mothers in one way or another through our example and genuine love for all. Even men can be mothers in their own way by taking on the characteristics of the women they love. Thank you for all the mothers out their for all the little things they have done for us.

2 comments:

Sarah Jean said...

I look at my little Kinley and sometimes wish we didn't have to grow up. To face all the adult problems and situations. I'm so sorry you have had to deal with something so heart breaking. We love and miss you.

catherine said...

Oh my dear heart...how I ache for you when I read your words. Sometimes life is sooo darn hard. I've had several months of not being able to do much of anything and I haven't gone through anything like you. Just be patient with yourself, that's what Grandma Wese always told me..."Just stop trying so hard." When I use her wisdom I get through things better. Call or email anytime you want to. Okay?
love you