We are going to have our first garden. I am so excited. Our cute renters are going to help out. I can't wait to enjoy the fruits of our labors. Now . . . what to plant? Any suggestions or ideas are more than welcome. We'll definetely have tomatoes and cucumbers. B wants peas but I've been told it's too late to plant them but we could do so in mid August. I want to try butternut squash, zuccini, yellow/green/red peppers and perhaps some hot ones. I wouldn't mind trying some herbs as well but I know I can't do to much especially for our maiden voyage in the garden realm.
3 comments:
How about cherry tomatoes. I love those. Warning - do no more than 2 zuccini. If you have a shady spot you might be able to do peas, they are my favorite.
i've never done peppers, but desperately want to!
but the herbs are my favorite part - dill grows like crazy and the more you cut it the more it grows - basil isn't as easy, but so lovely to tear onto hot pasta with the tomatoes you are going to grow.
way to go. we just planted tomatos and cherry tomatos, strawberries and dill and basil. Hope you have fun, cause we are loving ours
Post a Comment