Monday, May 19, 2008

Chalk Art Days



We had this wonderful event throughout last week. Some of these were so amazing. My tenant entered and won 1st place. I knew he had a studio here in town and was an artist but he is amazingly talented. I've posted some of my favorites above and below. What a great event for the entire family.




Sensational Sunset







Beautiful Imagery
Remind you of something from your childhood?








Amazing Creativity

Sureal Sunset

Beautiful Buildings








Some fun stuff for the kid in us all.













I love this one since especially since I love Sunflowers. This little tike seems so happy and in his element.





















Aaron's awesome work of art (my sweet renter). It was so large I needed to take 3 pictures then again I was using my wonderful phone.

3 comments:

catherine said...

those are great pictures. I loved seeing them. I've missed checking your blog. You are so - a sunflower -it suits you perfectly. I hope you and your hubby are doing well. love you.

Emily said...

I love this event every year! This is only the second time I have seen the art, but I know I will enjoy it for years to come. Congrats to your renter!

angie said...

i want to be mary poppins and jump in!