Friday, March 28, 2008

Pay it Forward

I found this on one of my friends sites and loved the idea. Brandon and I have done this in the past but always anonomously. It is a great way to serve others who may need that extra little something. See below for how it works. I don't think it necessarily needs to be something handmade but something from the heart, it even can be monetary if that's what they need.
"I will send a handmade gift to the first 3 people who leave a comment on my blog requesting to join this Paying It Forward exchange. I don't know what that gift will be yet and you may not receive it tomorrow or next week, but you will receive it within 365 days, which is my promise! The only thing you have to do in return is pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog (if you have one)."

2 comments:

angie said...

does it have to be homemade? that is where any talent i have ends...

Kimmy Sunshine said...

I don't think so, anything from the heart, I think works.