Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Today's my birthday and it did not start out well. This morning I couldn't find my purse and looked everywhere, including the car. My sweet Brandon suggested that it might be at his brothers house. It all came back, yes, I know exactly where in their home it lies. But alas it was to early for a visit. I hurried to catch my bus and hope that they let me on with no pass. Luckily I was there a few moments before it came and was able to board. Now I wait to go home hoping they will also let me travel without my pass. Here's crossing my fingers they do.

4 comments:

For now said...

Happy Birthday Kim!

Yesterday I said to Josh-"today is Kim's birthday" the only cousins birthday I know!

angie said...

i'm slow - but happy, happy birthday!

Kimmy Sunshine said...

Thank you both for your birthday wishes. Yours is the one I know without looking as well Em. Did you have a grande birthday celebration?

catherine said...

Happy Happy Birthday to the sunshiniest girl I know. You are Loved.