
My poor Bosco has been sick since last Tuesday, having the runs, not eating etc. He seems to be out of it and is eating and hopefully back to his old self. I shaved his nether region since he's got such long hair I didn't want to just spray him off with a hose. It's cold hence, no hose. It was fantastic, gloves and such for the job at hand. Now he's back to sleeping in the house, we couldn't risk any other accidents in the house. Our carpet cleaner has given up the ghost but it served us and others well for many moons.
4 comments:
Oh!! poor bald butted puppy!! i hope he(is he a he??) is feeling better, and i hope you dont have to clean up any accidents!
Yes, he is a he and I think he's feeling better. I sure hope so since we don't have an easy way to clean up his messes. Hopefully he'll behave himself. Thanks for your kind words. Love ya.
I just hate when my dog gets sick. Isn't it amazing how much we can love these pets (really family)
Hope your well, love you.!
bosco - what a cute name!
Post a Comment