Since Sunday we have been babysitting Steve and Heidi's (Brandon's Sister) 5 kids from the age range of 14-5 3 girls and 2 boys. We'll be watching them until Thursday evening. It's been actually quite fun. They are great kids. Pictured is Tyler in red at Christmas. I'll have to take some more current pictures of all to send. Today, I'll bring Bosco up for a field trip and we'll go on a walk. I'm sure with each taking a turn. Fun, fun Brandon has been so cute with them. I've been returning each night to take care of the animals. Hence, I feed them in the a.m., hop on the bus, work, return home and feed them again then head up to Kaysville to be with the fam and then return home again. What joyous fun. Tis truly been nice once I'm home for the evening to have some me time. I've slept great. I also did Water Aerobics yesterday morning from 5 a.m. to 6 before going to work. What great practice for some day (cross your fingers) of becoming a mom and having a family to call my own and trade in living vicariously through others.
Potential Donor #5
7 years ago
5 comments:
wow - instant family is right! i'm glad you're having fun!
Sounds exhausting but fun! i'll bet you're wonderful with them, you are always so much fun!! love ya
Nothing like jumping in with both feet. When you do have your own it will feel easy after 5. I bet they all love you - like we do.
Wow Kim, that's so nice of you to take on 5 kids for almost a week - you're a great sister!! You will be a great mom!!
YOu are a real sweetie. Way to go! I bet you're a great mom
Post a Comment