
Tis a bitter sweet morning our sweet President Gordon B. Hinckley has returned to his dear wife as of 7ish last night. What a great man and true example of service he was to us all. I loved hearing him speak, he truly made me smile and I always felt the spirit when he was around. I desire to be just like him in all ways and to treat others as he did. I'm sure that he is enjoying a grande reunion with his loving Marjorie. They truly had the type of endearing relationship I work hard to obtain. Here's to living life to the fullest in every possible way and truly in every moment.
2 comments:
Well said Kim. President Hinkley's passing has brought about a lot of memories for me of President David O. Mckay (he was my childhood prophet).
I love, love, love, this man
Post a Comment