I have some ultra cute neighbor kids who have been begging me to fix up my bike and go riding with them. They even offered to pump up my tires. This weekend I've decided that we should do just that. Now finding a day to get it started. I am excited and feel fortunate to have such fun friends. One, the youngest, calls me by my full name. I told her yesterday if she really wanted to use my full name she'd need my middle name and maiden name as well as my given first name. She's adorable and every time she calls to me it makes me smile
3 comments:
Kim! Hey how are you?? You doing ok? I've been thinking about you and I'm sorry I've been distant- my life hasn't been a picnic lately. I'd LOVE to go bike riding with you sometime. Take care! love- april
Things are going great. I can definetly relate, we'll have to catch up, how is Jared, yourself and Logan doing? I'd also LOVE to go on one as well. How's the morning walks going?
If I was a little kid in the neighborhood, I'd definitely pick you to play with. Have fun on the bike
Post a Comment