With her sisters.
Well, we now have another girl in our family. Isn't she adorable?Brandon thinks she looks like Ryolite. What do you think?
Hence her name will be Ryolite but we'll call her Rylie. She is fun and guess what, her birthday is one day after mine, easy to remember. Bosco has been great with her and the other girls are wary but I think they'll adjust to their new friend. What is it about baby animals? They are so adorable and fulfill that nurturing need is us. It seems like we get one every time instead of buckling down and starting our human family.




6 comments:
She is beautiful, how big will she grow to be?
I'm thinking Bosco's size or a bit bigger (boxer size). She does have some big paws so who knows for sure. You'll need to swing by to visit her and us of course.
congrats! so exciting!
What a cutie! Are you excited for the potty training and all those lovely things? Love ya!
Ryolite is ADORABLE! What kind of dog mix is she? I can't figure it out. I think it's great to be an animal family - a perfect way to feel needed and loved constantly
She's an American Pit Bull Terrier and we lover her loads.
Post a Comment